Exam time is an anxious time for both parents and students. Students are worried about filling their heads with all that is in the books. Parents are worried about the performance of their wards in the exams.
Why do parents worry?
The main cause of worry for parents is how to maximize their child’s performance in the exams. Some parents may not be able to devote sufficient time to their children. They worry whether the child will be able to complete the allotted portion of the exam. They are also anxious whether the student has understood the concepts well. The other worry is whether the child will be able to answer questions both from the book and from other sources.
Why is testing required?
Children require constant guidance and monitoring to ensure that they study their entire exam portion and are able to answer the questions. To enable this, constant testing is required.
For testing students periodically, lots of question papers are required. Some parents think buying question banks or exam guides is the solution for this.
Why are exam guides and question banks not enough?
Buying an exam guide for your child does not make him study or even attempt the questions. Most of the time, the question banks lie on the shelf, accumulating dust.
Moreover, question banks have thousands of questions. Just looking at them makes your child develop exam fear.
Another fact that you must observe and analyze is whether the questions from the question bank are relevant to the current exam syllabus of the child.
All these are the deterrents in using exam guides.
What about coaching classes?
Whenever a child finds difficulty in his study portion, the immediate solution that jumps to a parent’s mind is admitting the child to a coaching class. Most often, this hardly works.
In coaching classes, children are herded like sheep and classes are taken for the entire lot. Each child might have a number of doubts. Some might not even have understood the concepts. Yet they just have to sit in the class and listen to a lecture. Individual attention is not possible in coaching classes.
Another drawback is that individual testing and monitoring is also not available in coaching classes. Test papers are given to all as assignments. Students tend to share the answers from the hard-working ones or download answers from the internet.
What about individual tutoring?
Yes, this might sound good as an alternative but this option is very expensive. Private tutors charge exorbitantly. They are also time conscious and spend more time in explaining concepts. They might also not have the relevant material or sources to test students.
What is the solution?
Here is where Letspractise comes in. Letspractise is an online platform created by parents and teachers for helping students understand concepts and prepare for the exams. It provides Practice material for CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE and SSC Boards from Standards from 1st to 9th. Question Papers, worksheets, Revision Sheets, Multiple Choice Online Assessments with detailed solutions prepared by qualified teachers and experts are available here. Letspractise has a database of over 4 Lakh questions customized as per the curriculum followed by schools.
Letspractise has thoroughly researched the syllabi of students in various forums. It has accumulated questions from all sources – standard-wise. Then it has selected the relevant questions and formulated question papers that are appropriate for each class.
Extensive research, careful analysis and accurate focus are the strengths of Letspractise.
Why Letpractise is More Beneficial Than Tutors
Letspractise is definitely better than tutors. This is due to the following reasons.
- Tutors lack the resources to prepare a series of question papers for the student.
- Tutors may not be able to evaluate the student’s test instantly.
- Familiarity of Letspractise with the current exam or syllabus trends.
- Solving questions arising out of the school curriculum may be difficult for tutors.
- Engaging a tutor is an expensive affair.
Letspractise has the following advantages over tutors.
- It is a complete platform for all subjects.
- Several types of board papers are available like CBSE, ICSE and SSC.
- Revision papers and Assessment sheets help to monitor student’s performance on a daily basis.
- It tests the student instantly, giving him an idea of his performance then and there.
- Only questions relevant to his syllabus are put forth.
- The questions are in tune with the latest exam trends.
- Only the most likely questions are posed to students, after analyzing past question papers.
- Several question paper sets are available.
- Solutions are provided in detail
- A chat forum helps the student to clarify doubts.
- The cost of registering on Letspractise is very nominal.
- A free trial is available to help parents and students gauge the quality of the tests.
- Tests solutions are always available as a soft copy for quick reference.
Uniqueness of “Letspractise”
A host of online testing platforms is available nowadays. But the uniqueness of Letspractise is that it is
- Formulated by a team of teachers and parents
So waste no more time and just get a free trial from Letspractise at the following link http://www.letspractise.com/website/#free
You will see a positive difference in the performance of your child when he uses Letspractise.